- Definitions and interpretation:
- In this Agreement:Account Application Form means the form completed and signed by the Customer (whether in hard copy or electronically) setting out amongst other things the Customers name and address, an account number (as allocated by Stannp Ltd) and an account type;
Agreement means the agreement between Stannp Ltd and the Customer constituted by an Account Application Form, where applicable the Mailing Profile(s), these terms and conditions (as varied from time to time) and the Service Specification;
Charges means Stannp Ltds charges for the provision of the Stannp.com Service in respect of the Stannp.com Mailing Items, as published on the Stannp.com Website, or where applicable, as agreed in a Mailing Profile, and as may be varied or supplemented under the provisions of this Agreement;
Customer means the person entering into this Agreement and responsible for the Stannp.com Mailing Items that are electronically conveyed to Stannp Ltd under this Agreement as identified in the Account Application Form;
Stannp.com Identity means the root password protected logon that allows the Customer access to the Stannp.com Service;
Stannp.com Service means the service set out in the Service Specification;
Indicator means the marks, impressions or other devices used by Stannp Ltd on each Stannp.com Mailing Item to be conveyed by Stannp Ltd under this Agreement;
Stannp.com Website means the website giving the Customer access to the Stannp.com Service, the URL of which is www.Stannp.com (but which Stannp Ltd may change from time to time).
Intellectual Property Rights means all patents, registered designs, trademarks and service marks (whether registered or not), copyright, database rights, design right, know-how, information and all similar property including that subsisting (in any part of the world) in inventions, designs, performances, computer programs, semiconductor topographies, confidential information, business names, goodwill and the styles of presentation of goods or services and in applications for protection of them in any jurisdiction;
Licensed Software means the software made available by Stannp Ltd to the Customer whether by web browser or downloadable print driver, for use by the Customer, in conveying Stannp.com Mailing Items to Stannp Ltd in accordance with this Agreement;
Mailing Profile means agreed parameters of Stannp.com Mailing Items to be electronically conveyed by the Customer to Stannp Ltd in accordance with this Agreement, set out in documents signed by Stannp Ltd and the Customer (whether in hard copy or electronically) from time to time;
Stannp.com Mailing Item means a letter or postcard as described in the Service Specification, which is electronically conveyed to Stannp Ltd in accordance with the requirements set out in the Service Specification and which is subsequently processed under the Stannp.com Service; Royal Mail means Royal Mail Group Ltd;
Scheme means the Post Office Inland Letter Post Scheme IL1/2000 (as amended from time to time) and any replacement or similar Scheme or Schemes (and any amendments thereto) relating to inland postal services made or deemed to have been made by Royal Mail from time to time under section 89 of the Postal Services Act 2000;
Service Specification means the specification for the Stannp.com Service set out in the Stannp.com Service Specification published by Stannp Ltd from time to time; and Stannp Ltd means Stannp Ltd Ltd (company number 09086822) with its registered office at Unit 1, Willow Tree Court, Barnstaple, Norht Devon, EX31 3TD.
- In this Agreement (except where the context otherwise requires):a) any reference to a clause is to the relevant clause of this Agreement;b) the clause headings are included for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement;c) use of the singular includes the plural and vice versa and use of any gender includes the other gender;d) the words “include”, “including” and “in particular” shall be construed as being by way of illustration or emphasis and shall not limit or prejudice the generality of the foregoing words; and
e) reference to any statute or statutory provision shall be construed as a reference to the same as it may have been, or may from time to time be, amended, modified or re-enacted.
- The Service Specification forms part of this Agreement and shall have effect as if set out in full in the main body of this Agreement and any reference to this Agreement includes the Service Specification. However, in the event of there being any conflict between the wording of the Service Specification and the main body of this Agreement, the main body of the Agreement shall prevail.
- The provisions of the Scheme insofar as not inconsistent with this Agreement are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. The Customer shall be deemed to be the “sender” for the purposes of the Scheme and for the purpose of the Scheme any reference in the Scheme to Royal Mail or the Post Office shall be read as including (where the context permits) a reference to Stannp Ltd.
- In this Agreement:Account Application Form means the form completed and signed by the Customer (whether in hard copy or electronically) setting out amongst other things the Customers name and address, an account number (as allocated by Stannp Ltd) and an account type;
- Service Obligation
- Stannp Ltd shall in accordance with this Agreement process all Stannp.com Mailing Items that have been accepted by Stannp Ltd under the Stannp.com Service.
- Stannp Ltd shall notify the Customer electronically when an Stannp.com Mailing Item has been accepted for processing under the Stannp.com Service. Stannp Ltd reserves the right to reject or refuse to accept any Stannp.com Mailing Item that fails to comply with the Service Specification or the terms of this Agreement.
- The Service Specification sets out Stannp Ltd’s service level target. The Customer acknowledges that Stannp Ltd is required to use Royal Mail for the final sortation and delivery, and accordingly is not able to offer any assurance as to the actual delivery date of any Stannp.com Mailing Item. Accordingly, Stannp Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer or to any other person for failure to deliver within this target (whether as a result of breach of this clause or otherwise)
- Equipment and Stannp.com Mailing Items
- The Customer shall at its expense obtain and, for the duration of this Agreement, maintain such equipment as is necessary to enable the Customer to electronically convey Stannp.com Mailing Items to Stannp Ltd for processing under the Stannp.com Service. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that such equipment complies with the specifications and requirements set out in the Service Specification.
- The Customer shall ensure that each Stannp.com Mailing Item that it electronically conveys to Stannp Ltd conforms to the requirements set out in the Service Specification and where applicable, the Mailing Profile.
- The Customer warrants that either it is the owner of all Stannp.com Mailing Items that it electronically conveys to Stannp Ltd for processing under the Stannp.com Service or if not the owner it is an agent of the owner and is authorised to electronically convey the Stannp.com Mailing Items on the owner’s behalf for such processing by Stannp Ltd.
- The Customer shall ensure that:a) each Stannp.com Mailing Item will comply with the Scheme (except as expressly permitted by this Agreement); andb) the Mailing Preference Service’s Suppression File is applied to all relevant Stannp.com Mailing Items.
- The Customer shall procure that the contents of all Stannp.com Mailing Items that are electronically conveyed to Stannp Ltd conform to the British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion. Any breach of this clause 3.5 shall be deemed not to be capable of remedy for the purpose of clause 8.2.
- The Customer acknowledges that Stannp.com Mailing Items that are processed by Stannp Ltd under the Stannp.com Service shall be printed to the standard of the Service Specification. Stannp Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer in respect of the accuracy or consistency of the printing of the Stannp.com Mailing Items where the printing of such Stannp.com Mailing Items complies with the Service Specification.
- The Customer warrants that it is either the owner of the intellectual property vested in the content (including but not limited to graphics, images and text) of any Stannp.com Mailing Item it conveys to Stannp Ltd under the Stannp.com Service or it is otherwise licensed or authorised to use such intellectual property.
- The Customer shall grant a royalty free license to Stannp Ltd for the purpose of allowing Stannp Ltd to perform its obligations under this Agreement, or shall obtain any required third party licence for Stannp Ltd for the purposes of performing its obligations under this Agreement.
- The Customer shall indemnify Stannp Ltd and/or Royal Mail and render it harmless against any and all losses, including without limitation all claims, damages, awards, expenses (including legal expenses) suffered or incurred by Stannp Ltd and/or Royal Mail in respect of any and all matters arising out of, or in connection with any breach by the Customer of clauses 3.7 and 3.8.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Stannp Ltd and Royal Mail reserves the right to reject any Stannp.com Mailing Item that does not conform to the Service Specification.
- Licensed Software
- Stannp Ltd in consideration of the payment by the Customer from time to time of the Charges in accordance with clause 6 hereby grants to the Customer for the duration of this Agreement a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Licensed Software for the purposes of the Stannp.com Service upon the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Stannp Ltd warrants that it has the right, power and authority to license the Licensed Software to the Customer upon the terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Stannp Ltd does not warrant that the Customer’s use of the Licensed Software will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Licensed Software will be free of harmful code such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other malicious code.
- Subject to the foregoing, all conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied, statutory or otherwise in respect of the Licensed Software are hereby excluded.
- Risk in the Licensed Software will pass to the Customer upon accessing of the Licensed Software by the Customer. If the Licensed Software is subsequently destroyed, damaged or lost, Stannp Ltd will upon request replace same.
- The Customer shall not:a) (other than as permitted by law) reverse compile, reverse engineer, adapt or otherwise modify the whole or any part of the Licensed Software; orb) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice on the Licensed Software.
- The Licensed Software contains confidential information of Stannp Ltd and all copyright, trade marks and other Intellectual Property Rights in the Licensed Software are the exclusive property of Stannp Ltd (and/or its licensors) and the Customer shall (at its cost) take all such steps as are necessary from time to time to protect Stannp Ltd’s confidential information and Intellectual Property Rights in the Licensed Software.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the Licensed Software is compatible with its existing software programmes and Stannp Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer where the Customer’s use of the Licensed Software is incompatible with such existing software or where such use causes corruption, interruption or other errors in respect of the Customer’s existing software or systems.
- Customer access and passwords
- The Customer shall be responsible for the acts and/or omissions of any persons making use of its Stannp.com Identity(ies) whether being authorised to do so or not. The Customer will promptly notify Stannp Ltd on becoming aware of any Stannp.com Identity and/or password being known and/or available to a third party.
- If the Customer becomes aware that any unauthorised access to or use of the Licensed Software and/or Stannp.com Service has occurred or may occur, it shall promptly notify Stannp Ltd.
- If Stannp Ltd becomes aware that any unauthorised access to or use of the Licensed Software and/or Stannp.com Service has occurred or may occur it shall promptly notify the affected Customer.
- Without prejudice to Stannp Ltd’s rights under clause 5.5, upon notification under clause 5.2 or 5.3 Stannp Ltd and the Customer shall discuss what steps if any may be appropriate to reduce the risk of any further unauthorised access to or use of the Licensed Software and/or Stannp.com Service, and each of the Customer and Stannp Ltd shall take such steps as soon as is reasonably practicable at their own cost.
- Where at any time Stannp Ltd becomes aware that the Customer is not complying with the terms of this Agreement included but not limited to access to or use of the Licensed Software and/or Stannp.com Service or that there has been or may be unauthorised access to or use of the Licensed Software and/or Stannp.com Service, Stannp Ltd reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate the Customer’s access to the Licensed Software and the Stannp.com Service, and will notify the Customer in the event that suspension or termination occurs. Stannp Ltd has discretion to restore the Customer’s access where the Customer has demonstrated to Stannp Ltd’s reasonable satisfaction that such non compliance has ceased and the Customer is taking all reasonable steps to prevent its reoccurrence.
- Due to the nature of the internet, online systems and software Stannp Ltd cannot ensure that the Stannp.com Service will be available at all times and/or will always function effectively. Accordingly, Stannp Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer in respect of the unavailability or malfunctioning of the Stannp.com Service. Stannp Ltd will attempt to inform Customers via the Stannp.com Website of periods of planned downtime during which the Customer will not be able to access the Stannp.com Service. However, Customers should be aware that some downtime may not be planned.
- Stannp Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer where the Customer is unable to access the Stannp.com Service, electronically convey Stannp.com Mailing Items or otherwise use the Stannp.com Service for reasons related to internet connectivity and/or telecommunications.
- Charges and payment
- The Customer shall pay the Charges in accordance with those published on the Stannp.com Website from time to time or where applicable, in accordance with the Mailing Profile(s). Stannp Ltd may vary the Charges (acting reasonably and after notifying the Customer) if the Stannp.com Mailing Items that the Customer electronically conveys to Stannp Ltd do not comply with the relevant Mailing Profile.
- Stannp Ltd reserves the right to review and increase Charges at any time by publishing it on the Stannp.com Website or by written notice where a Mailing Profile applies.
- Stannp Ltd may offer 3 account options for its Stannp.com Service. The invoicing and payment arrangements in respect of the 3 account options are as follows:(a) Credit Account Customers – Stannp Ltd shall send to the Customer weekly invoices, whether by post, email or other means, showing the total Charges or other sums due from the Customer and the Customer shall pay all such invoices by direct debit within 21 days of date of the invoice or by such means as otherwise agreed in writing.(b) Ad Hoc Account Customers – The Customer shall pay the Charges upon booking the Stannp.com Services online using a credit or debit card accepted by Stannp Ltd.(c) Prepayment Account Customers – The Customer shall establish a credit balance by making an advance payment sufficient for the Charges prior to using the Stannp.com Service by using a credit or debit card accepted by Stannp Ltd. The Customer may from time to time make additional payments to the prepayment account so as to maintain a credit balance. Such credit balance may be used in part or full payment of the Charges in respect of future Stannp.com Mailing Items that it conveys to Stannp Ltd for processing under the Stannp.com Service. Stannp Ltd shall notify the Customer of its credit balance from time to time. Stannp Ltd shall determine which of the account options are available to the Customer at the time of contracting. Some of the account options may require the Customer to satisfy certain credit requirements. Stannp Ltd reserves the right to refuse to offer or to withdraw the Credit Account option where the Customer fails to satisfy Stannp Ltd’s credit requirements from time to time.
- Any queries relating to invoices must be received by Stannp Ltd, in writing, within 7 days of the date of the invoice.
- All payments due from the Customer under this Agreement will be made without deduction whether by way of counterclaim, set-off or otherwise unless the Customer has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to the deduction to be paid by Stannp Ltd.
- All Charges or other sums payable under this Agreement are expressed exclusive of VAT, which shall be paid at the time and in the manner required by law.
- If a Credit Account Customer fails to make any payment to Stannp Ltd under this Agreement on the due date, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Stannp Ltd, Stannp Ltd shall be entitled to:a) immediately suspend the performance or further performance of its obligations under this Agreement without liability to the Customer; andb) charge daily interest on all amounts not paid until payment is received in full at an annual rate equal to 4% above the Barclays Bank plc base lending rate from time to time.
- Once each job has been approved by the customer (via email will suffice) the customer is subject to a cancellation fee of 25% to cover print costs even if the job is not actually posted. This fee is again due 14 days after invoice date. If there is no postage involved then the print cost is 100% of the invoice.
- For the purpose of this agreement it is assumed that all jobs which include both printing and posting will have a split cost of 75% (postage) and 25% (print).
- In the event of a dispute it is agreed that the client is responsible for the postage element of the invoice in full and that payment for 75% of the invoice must not be withheld and must be paid on normal terms, otherwise interest will be charged as previously specified.
- Any dispute over the print element of the invoice must be made in writing within 14 days and in such case will be evaluated in full and Stannp commit to responding to your dispute with 14 days of receipt of notification of dispute.
- Exclusions of liability and claims
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that:a) the treatment of all Stannp.com Mailing Items that have been processed under the Stannp.com Service pursuant to this Agreement will be the same as in the case of ordinary mailing items posted with Royal Mail and, in particular, Stannp Ltd does not keep detailed records of conveyance or delivery of any Stannp.com Mailing Items; andb) in the event of loss of or damage to any Stannp.com Mailing Item dealt with by Stannp Ltd under this Agreement, Stannp Ltd shall, subject to satisfactory proof of such Stannp.com Mailing Item having been accepted by Stannp Ltd and of the loss or damage, and subject to the remainder of this clause 7, pay compensation to the Customer subject to the following limits:(i) where Stannp Ltd has already handed over the relevant Stannp.com Mailing Item to Royal Mail, the compensation shall be limited to whatever payment Stannp Ltd recovers from Royal Mail under the Scheme in relation to that Stannp.com Mailing Item;(ii) otherwise, the compensation in respect of the relevant Stannp.com Mailing Item shall be limited to the Charge paid.
- Stannp Ltd’s maximum liability to the Customer in relation to the total number of Stannp.com Mailing Items, that have been accepted by Stannp Ltd, in any one day (whether under clause 7.1 or other provision of this Agreement, in tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) is £10,000.
- Except as provided in clause 7.1, Stannp Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer or to any other person (whether in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any loss of or damage to any Stannp.com Mailing Item dealt with by Stannp Ltd under this Agreement or for any delay in delivery.
- Notwithstanding clause 7.1, Stannp Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage (whether in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) of any Stannp.com Mailing Item:-a) which occurs as a direct or indirect result of any failure by the Customer to comply with this Agreement (including the Scheme and the Service Specification); orb) for which Stannp Ltd has not acknowledged acceptance; andc) unless the Customer notifies Stannp Ltd of a claim under clause 7.1 in writing within 28 days of the relevant date of acceptance by Stannp Ltd.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for loss of profit, revenue, business, goodwill and like loss (whether direct or indirect) or for any consequential or indirect losses.
- Stannp Ltd shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of Stannp Ltd’s obligations (including for any loss or damage or failure to deliver or delay in delivery of a Stannp.com Mailing Item) due to any event beyond Stannp Ltd’s reasonable control including an act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, terrorism, malicious damage or blockades, industrial disputes, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, national emergencies, fire, flood, tempest or storm, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery or default of supplies (including fuel,) or subcontractors.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or restrict either party’ liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- The Customer shall indemnify Stannp Ltd and keep Stannp Ltd indemnified against any liability, loss, claim, costs or expense (including legal expenses) suffered or reasonably incurred by Stannp Ltd (or its employees, agents or contractors) as a result of any breach by the Customer of any provision in this Agreement.
- Without prejudice to any other right to terminate under this clause 8, either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving the other party 30 days’ notice.
- Either party (the “terminating party”) may terminate this Agreement immediately by giving the other party (the “breaching party”) notice if:a) the breaching party commits any breach of the terms of this Agreement and the breach is not capable of remedy or where the breach is capable of remedy the breaching party has not remedied that breach within 14 days of being notified of the breach by the terminating party; orb) the breaching party has an administrator or a receiver (including any administrative receiver or manager) appointed over the whole or any part of its assets or an order made or a resolution passed for winding-up of the breaching party (otherwise than for the purpose of a bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction) or if circumstances arise which entitle a court or a creditor to appoint a receiver or manager or which entitle a court to appoint an administrator or make a winding-up order or if the breaching party has made any composition with its creditors generally.
- In respect of Credit Account Customers, Stannp Ltd may terminate this Agreement immediately by giving the Customer notice if the Customer fails to pay any Charges or other sums due under this Agreement when due, provided that Stannp Ltd has given the Customer notice specifying an intention to terminate this Agreement and given a period of 7 days to remedy that failure.
- In the case of Prepayment Account Customers, Stannp Ltd may terminate this Agreement immediately on notice if the Customer has not made any use of the Stannp.com Service to convey an Stannp.com Mailing Item for a period of 6 months from the date of last use to convey an Stannp.com Mailing Item. The provisions of clause 9.4 will then apply.
- Consequences of Termination
- The termination of this Agreement (for any reason) shall not affect the coming into or the continuance in force of any obligations which expressly or by implication are intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination and shall be without prejudice to any other rights of either party accrued up until the date of termination.
- On termination of this Agreement (for any reason) the Customer shall immediately:a) cease using the Licensed Software; andb) cease using the Stannp.com Identity and password(s);c) The Customer shall also immediately upon termination of this Agreement or otherwise when reasonably requested by Stannp Ltd return to Stannp Ltd any property (and delete, remove and/or uninstall all copies of the Licensed Software held by the Customer) provided to the Customer under this Agreement.
- On termination, any sum owing to Stannp Ltd by the Customer, regardless of whether the Customer has been issued with an invoice for that sum or whether such sum is due to be paid in the future, will become immediately due and payable.
- Where Stannp Ltd has terminated pursuant to clause 8.4, the Customer’s remaining credit account balance, if any, shall be forfeited and transferred to Stannp Ltd.
- Except as provided in clauses 10.2 and 10.3, Stannp Ltd and the Customer undertake to the other to keep confidential the terms of this Agreement, all information (written or oral) concerning the business, the customers or financial information of the other that it has received as a consequence of the discussions leading up to this Agreement or which it subsequently receives as a consequence of the performance of this Agreement, including the prices charged by Stannp Ltd under this Agreement (“Confidential Information”).
- Stannp Ltd and the Customer may each disclose Confidential Information to their respective legal, financial and other business advisors (in each case in so far as such advisors need to know such Confidential Information) or as may be required by law or by any regulatory authority.
- Clause 10.1 shall not apply to Confidential Information which the receiving party can demonstrate was;(i) already in its possession prior to its receipt from the disclosing party;(ii) was subsequently disclosed to it lawfully by a third party who did not obtain such Confidential Information (directly or indirectly) from the disclosing party; or(iii) was in the public domain at the time of receipt by the receiving party or has subsequently entered the public domain other than as a result of a breach of clause 10.1 by the receiving party.
- 4 The obligations of the parties under this clause 10 survive termination of this Agreement however caused.
- Assignment, Use of Agents and Sub-contracting
- Stannp Ltd may employ any person as Stannp Ltd agent, subcontractor or otherwise in the performance of any of Stannp Ltd’s obligations under this Agreement. The Customer also recognises that Stannp Ltd will hand over Stannp.com Mailing Items to Royal Mail for final conveyance to the destination address.
- Stannp Ltd recognises that the Customer may use agents to electronically convey the Stannp.com Mailing Items to Stannp Ltd. If the Customer does so, it remains responsible for acts and/or omissions of the agent and for compliance with this Agreement, in particular the agent’s compliance with the obligations set out in clause 5. Stannp Ltd is entitled to deal with the Customer’s agent in respect of any Stannp.com Mailing Items that are electronically conveyed by that agent.
- This Agreement is personal to the Customer and the Customer may not assign or licence any or all of the Customer’s rights or obligations under it without the prior written agreement of Stannp Ltd.
- The Indicator
- The Indicator that Stannp Ltd applies to the Stannp.com Mailing Items that are processed under the Stannp.com Service is the property of Stannp Ltd.
- Nothing in this Agreement will operate so as to grant the Customer any rights in respect of the Indicator. All Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the Indicator will (as between the Customer and Stannp Ltd) remain vested in Stannp Ltd at all times. All goodwill attaching to the Indicator arising through Stannp Ltd’s application of the Indicator to the Customer’s Stannp.com Mailing Items will automatically accrue to Stannp Ltd, whether arising at common law or otherwise, and the Customer assigns with full title guarantee to Stannp Ltd any such goodwill which may otherwise be vested in it.
- Save for notices published on the Stannp.com Website under this Agreement, all notices between the parties must be in writing and delivered by hand, or post, if to Stannp Ltd, to Stannp Ltd’s registered office and if to the Customer, to the Customer’s address specified on the Account Application Form, or in either case, to such other address as is notified by one party to the other.
- Notices will be deemed to be received if sent by post, 2 days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank or public holidays) after posting (excluding the day of posting), and if delivered by hand, on the day of delivery.
- Stannp Ltd reserves the right for it and for Royal Mail to open and inspect Stannp.com Mailing Items to verify compliance with the requirements of relevant law and regulation and this Agreement.
- Stannp Ltd may vary these terms and conditions by giving the Customer at least 30 days notice by publication on the Stannp.com Website
- The failure of either party to enforce or to exercise, at any time or for any period, any term of, or right arising pursuant to, this Agreement does not constitute, and shall not be construed as, a waiver of such a term or right and shall not affect the party’ right to enforce or exercise it at a later date.
- Stannp Ltd is not and does not contract as a common carrier. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements and arrangements between Stannp Ltd and the Customer, and constitutes the entire agreement between Stannp Ltd and the Customer, relating to its subject matter. Neither party has relied upon or been induced to enter into this Agreement by any representation or statement other than as set out in this Agreement. No addition to or modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of both Stannp Ltd and the Customer. Any Stannp.com Mailing Item that is electronically conveyed to Stannp Ltd is electronically conveyed under this Agreement to the exclusion of all other documents or terms that the Customer attempts to apply, even if they are endorsed upon, delivered with or contained in any document that the Customer delivers to Stannp Ltd.
- This Agreement shall be subject to English law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer on any person any benefit or any right to enforce any term of it which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Data Protection Act – The Customer consents to and understands that for all account applications, a credit search will take place using a credit reference agency.
- Each and every term and/or condition contained in this Agreement shall be read separately and distinctly and the invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability, of the remainder.